Regulatory Lead - Ensuring that the changes undertaken in conduct of program are performed in accordance to Safety Management System (SMS) and regulatory compliant.
Contract: 12 months | Locations: Canberra ACT, Melboourne VIC or Brisbane QLD
Our client in the aviation sector seeks to engage a Regulatory Lead responsible for ensuring that the changes undertaken in the conduct of the program are performed in accordance to the Safety Management System (SMS) and
are regulatory compliant.
The Regulatory Lead will support the development and execution of the organisation's safety program by ensuring regulatory obligations relating to safety (and security) by design principles in the design of equipment, systems, software, airspace and procedures meet the CASA regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 yrs+ experience in the engineering, consulting and/or government sectors.
- Demonstrated developed knowledge of Safety Management Systems (SMS).
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment to interpret and assess regulatory requirements in the context of organisational objectives
- Demonstrated knowledge and effective application of risk management methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality technical and procedural artefacts and policy documentation.
- Experience working on large/complex safety projects, preferably within an aviation organisation is desirable.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Business or Safety disciplines.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment where only Australian Citizens are eligible to work. Applicants must have the ability to obtain an AGSVA Baseline security clearance to apply for this position.
For more information: Please contact GMT People - Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or speak with one of our team members on 02 62010100 / 03 86139999