As the Reporting Coordinator & Secretariat, reporting to the Lead Reporting Specialist in the Program Management Office (PMO) team, you will be responsible coordinating and collating all inputs to reporting across the Program and issuing them on time.
You will also provide the secretariat function for all key governance forums. You will have experience working in a high tempo environment and have demonstrated experience in eliciting input from a broad range of stakeholders.
You will work closely with the other Leadership team, Project, Program Managers and the Program Director to ensure that all required inputs are sought and provided in a consistent and high-quality format.
You are a highly organised self-starter with a desire to improve quality and consistency. Ideally you will have experience in a similar role however the skill sets required can transfer well from any traditional administration role.
This opportunity will give you exposure to a myriad of projects within a major and complex Program of work. You'll gain exposure to building works, IT and technology projects and business and operational changes. You will be well known to the many key stakeholders of the Program and will have the opportunity to get a great start or further an early career into project management.
This role will see you constantly engaging and working with seasoned project professionals and is a great stepping-stone to a career into project management.
Skills and Experience:
To be part of this high performing team you will need the following:
- Demonstrated experience in developing simple to complex reports for a variety of audiences and purposes for large-scale Programs
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft applications, particularly Microsoft Word.
- Experience working with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint online.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high workloads, set priorities, meet deadlines and work effectively and flexible to changing circumstances and priorities
- Ability to influence others within circle of influence
- Demonstrated ability to establish strategic relationships to deliver outcomes
- Proven ability to achieve objectives in a complex commercially focussed environment
- Ability to develop and present innovative solutions and influence outcomes
Eligibility: Australian citizenship is necessary for this position.
Position Duration: 3 years fixed term full-time
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply.
For further information please call our client manager Iain Cameron 0262010108 or one of our Consultants on 0262010100