Risk Manager - contributing & iterating on Risk & Issues framework, guides & process within a PMO multi-disciplinary team (ISO31000).
Contract: 6 months with 6 months extension | Location: Canberra or Sydney.
Our client is a Govt Agency seeking a Risk Manager who will be responsible for contributing and iterating on the Risk and Issues framework, guides, and process.The role also involves reviewing stream level risk and issues in program reporting.
The Risk Manager will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with an expectation to also support general program management functions as required and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding of ISO 31000 Risk Management Framework
- risk management within large complex delivery programs
- Strong communication skills - to articulate portfolio & program risks
- Strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills
- Can work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment
- managing competing priorities simultaneously
- Mentoring and coaching staff in risk and issue management
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 03 86139999 & speak with our Client Manager Keith, or with one of our team members.