About the Role:
Our client is a leading University seeking a Salesforce Specialist to establish and run a Salesforce Centre of Excellence (COE), that is a key platform in support of the University's digital ambition.
This is achieved by providing leadership, centralised governance, end to end delivery and use and adoption of the salesforce platform for the enterprise and its affiliates.
What your day will look like:
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure compliance to strategic direction of the Salesforce platform and broader ecosystem.
- Lead implementation of new and continuous improvement of existing functions within the Salesforce and partner ecosystem.
- Coordinate all components of Salesforce CoE service delivery and programs within, including business process & analysis, systems testing, change management & training, release management, etc.
- Establishment of a documented methodology, including processes, templates, tools and best practices, for Salesforce solution and service offerings.
- Proactively work with the vendor and other partners to ensure delivery of services
- Oversee and manage all aspects of Salesforce configuration, functional capabilities and potential system implications related to the major Salesforce release upgrades.
What you'll need to succeed:
- A tertiary qualification with relevant IT experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant IT experience and education/training.
- 3+ years leading Salesforce initiatives or overseeing a Salesforce CoE
- Salesforce Administration Certification and/or other Salesforce.com certification.
- Demonstrable experience as an Operations Manager, Operations team lead in complex organisations, having leveraged iterative/agile frameworks, Devops practices and continuous improvement measurement metrics. (5+ years)
- Experience in building high performing teams 15+
- 17% superannuation
- Some international or interstate travel may be involved
- Extra public holidays throughout the year
- Salary packaging - pay for phones / laptops, child care etc with pre-tax dollars
- 25% off University fees if you want to pursue further study
- Pool and gym memberships
- IT courses to maintain certification
- Excellent team environment
For more information contact our client manager Erin 0262010106 or one of our Consultants on 0386139999.