Salesforce Functional Consultant - Provide business analysis, design and agile collaboration skills to configure Salesforce solutions.
Contract: 6 months with 18 months extension
Locations: Melbourne or Geelong
Our Federal Government client is looking for a highly-skilled and energetic Salesforce Functional Consultant. You will provide business analysis, design and agile collaboration skills to configure Salesforce solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Certified Salesforce Admin 201
- Minimum 3 years working as a Salesforce Functional Analysts
- Experience working with Salesforce Health Cloud, Service Cloud & Communities
- Business Process mapping / Re-engineering background for B2C & B2B Service processes
- Demonstrated experience facilitating workshops with senior and multidisciplinary stakeholders
- Demonstrated systems delivery experience working in multi-disciplinary teams in Agile and similar methods to co-ordinate and assure systems delivery outcomes
Eligibility: This government role is open to anyone with the right to work in Australia - permanent residents welcome to apply.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 0386139999 or 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager,Priyanka, or with one of our team members