Salesforce Senior Developer / Consultant - Work on an enterprise-wide implementation and roll-out of Salesforce CRM for a major university in Melbourne. Contract: 6 months
Our client is a research and learning University in the process of implementing an enterprise-wide rollout of Salesforce CRM. They are seeking an experienced Salesforce Senior Developer / Consultant with experience in:
- Salesforce Customisation (using SOQL, Apex Classes / Triggers, Trigger Frameworks, Visualforce & Lightning Pages, Lightning & Lightning Web Components)
- Salesforce interfaces (Lightning and Classic)
- Managed Packages (EDA -Higher Education Data Architecture, Fonteva etc.) and integration using Salesforce connectors
- Salesforce DX (Salesforce CLI, Scratch Orgs),
- Atlassian DevOps tool set (Jira, Bitbucket/ SourceTree), GIT and VS Code to manage applications/ product lifecycle.
- Agile, DevOps and Quality Assurance practices and methodologies.
- Salesforce Customer Digital Experiences
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 0386139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members