Salesforce Solution Architect - For major work programs to deliver innovative fit-for-need ICT-based solutions.
Contract: 6 months with up to 18 months extension | Location: Melbourne VIC
Our Federal Government client is undertaking major work programs to deliver innovative fit-for-need ICT-based solutions and is seeking a highly-skilled and energetic Salesforce Solution Architect to join the Office of the CIO (OCIO).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define Salesforce technical requirements, design and review Salesforce solutions "inside the box (within Salesforce and its immediate integrations)" and recommend improvements via Key Design Decision packs
- Participate to OCIO technical forums (such as Solution Review Board) and present the solution for endorsement
- Ensure development of application follows defined Salesforce CRM architecture, product road map and best practices
- Groom and refine Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with OCIO Solution Architect, Product Owner, Functional Consultant, Release Train Engineer and Developers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience delivering Salesforce projects
- Strong deployment knowledge of Salesforce configurations
- Salesforce certified: Salesforce Solution Architect
- Bachelor of Computer Science and/or equivalent
- Exposure to Vlocity insurance industry solution is highly desirable
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 03 86139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Keith, or with one of our team members