Our client is a prominent research and learning university currently seeking a Salesforce Tech Lead to support a CRM (Salesforce) uplift program.
This role will be responsible for solution design and technical architecture of the Salesforce platform, components and overall solution set, and leading program stream technical leads.
What your day will look like:
- Ownership of Salesforce solution technical design with a focus on delivery and innovation.
- Working with program solution architects to ensure solution technical designs are in line with overall program solution architecture
- Drive and document key Salesforce technical design decisions
- Oversee and manage workload for Salesforce Developers
What you will need for success:
- 5+ years enterprise-level Salesforce Tech Design Lead/ Senior developer experience.
- Must: extensive experience as a senior developer with Salesforce Community Cloud, building and designing of Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components, APIs, Apex, triggers
- Must: Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud developer experience
- Track record of identification and recommendation of Salesforce based solutions and related implementation architecture enabling future scale-out.
Proven ability to form deliverable and practical solutions, guiding Salesforce developers.
Experience in an Agile/Scrum organisation working across multiple scrum teams.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud knowledge and experience.
- Experience working across large organisations - higher education sector.
- Experience in understanding and applying offerings from Salesforce.Org.
Apply now or for more information contact 03 86139999 and speak with the Senior Client Manager Erin or with one of our GMT People team members.