Scrum Master - leading digital transformation projects. Lead /mentor agile team. Skilled in CI/CD & Devops.
Contract: May 2021 to 30 June 2022; with up to 24 months extension | Location: Canberra ACT
Our client is seeking a Scrum Master to deliver world class government digital services and experiences.You will be responsible for creating a high performance self-managing dynamic team.
You will be:
- comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
- enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
- capable of leading digital transformation projects
- willing to share your knowledge/expertise with your team
- prolific in innovative ideas and output
- Leading high performing, self-managed, dynamic team as Scrum Master
- Managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery
- of one or more complex transformational projects
- Using your agile coaching skills, techniques and tools
- to influence team culture
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 0386139999 & speak with our Senior Client Manager Keith, or with one of our team members.