About the role:
We have a requirement for multiple Scrum Masters to be part of a team that delivers world class government digital services and experiences for a federal govt. department in Canberra.
You'll ideally be:
- Creating a high performance self-managing dynamic team
- Comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
- Enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
- Capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
- Willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
- Prolific in innovative ideas and output
What you'll need:
- Experience leading high performing, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master.
- Experience managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of one or more complex transformational projects.
- Superior agile coaching skills, techniques and use of tools to influence team culture and what the outcomes were.
- Experience in implementation of CI/CD, including Agile and DevOps practices and tools in a maturing environment
Eligibility: Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply due to security clearance requirements.
Duration: Contract to 30 June 2022 + 12 months extension
For more information please contact our client manager Erin 0262010106 or one of our consultants 0262010100.