Our client is seeking a Security Configuration Manager to oversee its security configuration requirements. This includes security engineering and technical security control management.
You will be responsible for supporting the Cyber Security Executive with developing, distributing and managing topic / issue specific cyber security technical advice, direction and standards, and this may include architectural requirements for Senior Leadership and key stakeholders.
You will is also be involved with implementing, maintaining and monitoring the management processes outlined in the ICT Security Plan, ISM, PSPF and DSPF in relation to the systems and personnel for which they are responsible.
- Extensive experience in ICT and/or cyber security
- Managing organisational security or cyber security engineering
- Software development and configuration management
- Developing and managing security architecture
- High-level knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens with a NV1 or higher security clearance.
Does this sound like you? If so, please Apply Now.
For further details please contact Keith on 0386139999 or one of our consultants on 0262010100