Security Developer - Security design for new & existing web applications using .NET C#, PowerShell, Kerberos & NTLM.
Contract 12 Months with up to 24 Months extension
Location: Canberra ACT
Our client is seeking a Security Developer to work closely with Project teams around the security design for new and existing applications. Completing the analysis, design, construction and testing of assigned functionality within allocated timeframes. Understanding and promoting a corporate approach to applications development through the development and re-use of components, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong .NET C# skills and experience
- Developing web applications hosted on IIS, including
- PowerShell scripting knowledge and experience
- Developing federated security, including
- Ws-Federation, SAML, OAuth2 and OIDC
- Configuring ADFS and relying party trusts, claims provider trusts
- Windows security experience, including Kerberos & NTLM
- WoG authentication services (VANguard, myGov, myGovId)
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens only with a Baseline or higher security clearance.
For further information: Please contact the Senior Client Manager Keith 03 86139999 or the team 02 62010100