- Eligibility: All Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Positive Vetting security clearance.
- Contract: 12 months plus 3 x 12 month options
- Location: Canberra
Our client is seeking an ICT Security Engineer to assist project and capability teams to design and implement security functions for their project deliverables. This will be a hands-on role specialising in systems and infrastructure security.
You will need highly effective negotiation and communication skills, and a strong background in information security, compliance assessments - including a working knowledge of international and government security compliance frameworks and standards such as the PSPF, ISM and ISO27001 among others.
- Provide advice on security strategies to manage risks
- and ensure adoption and adherence to standards
- Act on vulnerability information / conduct security risk assessments
- business impact analysis and accreditation
- Investigate major breaches of security, recommend control improvements
- Contribute to information security policy, standards and guidelines
- Deliver requirements agreed throughout the Agile development process
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application. Click Apply Now!
If you require further information please contact Keith 0386139902 or our Consultants 0262010100.