Our client is seeking a Senior Agile Business Analyst to work in a large scale, multi-year digital transformation program.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work within a SAFe Multi-Disciplinary team
- Plan, define, manage and refine user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Design, manage and refine conceptual models, including business processes, user journeys.
- Demonstrated 5+ years-experience as a Senior Agile Business Analyst.
- Experience working with Agile frameworks, particularly Scrum and SAFe.
- Experience in planning and facilitating discovery and co-design workshops, interviews.
- Experience with process modelling, journey mapping, user stories.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply with an active Federal Govt Baseline Security Clearance.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 0262010100 / 0386139999 & speak with Anu, or with one of our dedicated Consultants.