Senior AWS Cloud Engineer - Build complex cloud infrastructure. AWS security and monitoring. AWS CLI and CloudFormation.
Contract: 6 months with 6months extensions | Location: Sydney NSW
Our client is seeking a Senior AWS Cloud Engineer to work with the Cloud program and BAU enhancements, and build complex cloud infrastructure.
- Working with AWS building complex cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of EC2, VPC, ELB/WAF, EFS, RDS, Redshift, EKS,
- ECS, S3, IAM, CloudFormation, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail,
- Lambda, landing zone,Config, Guard Duty, SNS, SQS, etc
- AWS security and monitoring
- Highly proficient development skills in AWS CLI and CloudFormation
- Server infrastructure, virtualization, and cloud computing
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 03 86139999 & speak with Keith, or with one of our team members.