Senior Business Analyst - gather business requirements & existing business processes, capture customer journeys and facilitate workshops.
Contract: 07 April to 01 October 2021; with possible extensions | Location: Melbourne VIC
Our client is a prestigious University currently in need of an experienced Senior Business Analyst for gathering business requirements, customer journeys and existing processes.
Your day would be to:
- Capture existing business processes, requirements and pain points (from existing customer engagement and existing process and procedure documentation)
- Capture customer journey maps.
- Identify process gaps/ implications against project outcomes.
- Conduct workshops and meetings with relevant stakeholders to facilitate the outcome.
To be successful, you will have:
- Strong requirements analysis/elicitation/specification and workshop facilitation experience.
- Ability to work in a small focused team.
- Develop process, procedures and templates to facilitate the collection and interpretation of business needs.
- Experience in liaising with technical staff to provide value to business clients.
- Experience with agile principles and practices.
- Experience working within cross-functional teams.
- 5+ years' experience in similar roles.
For further information: Please contact the Account Manager Anu on 03 86139909 or speak with a GMT People team member on 03 86139999.