Senior Business Analyst - work with business & technical project team in an Agile software development environment. NV1 security clearance required
Contract: May to December 2021 + extension | Location: Canberra ACT
Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled and diverse Senior Business Analyst with experience working as part of a tight knit multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using agile.
The ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy working in a tight-knit agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders.
- Communicate well, share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do and flexible approach
- Experience leading the development of process and artefacts
- Experience working on agile projects with either experience or aptitude to facilitate refinement, planning, review and retrospectives.
- Experience facilitating discussions and/or workshops with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Translate business requirements and/or legislative instruments into business process models
- Able to define & demonstrate these to both technical &non-technical audiences through diagrams, user stories or other design artefacts
- Agile certifications highly regarded.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens & hold an AGSVA Negative Vetting level 1 security clearance.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka, or with one of our team members