Our Federal Govt client is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to support and work closely with the Payment Delivery Program (PDC) and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
What your day would look like:
- Assist in defining and clarifying business needs, creation of action plans, reports, or business cases.
- Identify potential business needs to recommend, verify, and validate improvements.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis to effectively understand cross business functions.
- Assist in managing requirements and communicate the changes through scope, traceability, and maintenance.
- Produce artefacts and documents including risk analysis, scope modelling, problem tracking and sequence diagrams.
- Identify dependencies and relationships as part of requirements capture and tracking.
- Review project documentation and processes to assist with determining deliverables.
Key skills/experience needed:
- Minimum 5 years' experience within a large organisation, preferably a large public sector organisation.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in:
- Business Analysis, process mapping and writing requirements.
- User stories, acceptance criteria, use cases and business requirements/ specifications.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary project delivery team on a variety of projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Eligibility: Due the sensitive work environment the Federal Govt Client can only accept Australian Citizens for this role.
For any additional information please call our consultants on 0262010100 our Account Manager Anu 0386139909