Senior Data Analyst - Responsible for undertaking analytical activities and deliver analysis outputs, in accordance with stakeholder needs and to agreed standards.
Contract: 6 months with up to 24 months extension
Location: Canberra ACT
Our Federal Government client seeks to engage an experienced Data Analyst responsible for undertaking analytical activities and deliver analysis outputs, in accordance with stakeholder needs and to agreed standards
The role assists with the management of the organisation's data assets in order to improve and maintain data quality.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 5 years'+ experience as a Data Analyst in Government or industry equivalent.
- Proven experience in data analytics in a Teradata EDW (or like) environment
- Experience in the use of SQL and or including SAS.
- Proven experience in evaluating, defining, integrating and organising data coming from multiple operational systems, including SAP HANA and DB2
- Proven experience in delivering data analytics solutions for large and complex projects.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka, or with one of our team members.