Senior Data Analyst - Assist with the management of the organisation's data assets in order to improve and maintain data quality. Skilled in Teradata EDW, SQL, SAS, SAP HANA, DB2.
Contract: May 2021 to 30 May 2022; with up to 24 months extension | Location: Canberra ACT
Our client is seeking a Senior Data Analyst. The Data Design describes the function which manages the organisation's data assets in order to improve and maintain data quality. You will need to understand customer's data requirements and analyse matching scenarios within the data management tools. The role assists with the management of the organisation's data assets in order to improve and maintain data quality.
- Very strong experience as a Data Analyst
- The delivery of project deliverables on time and of high quality
- Sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills
- Data analytics in a Teradata EDW (or like) environment
- SQL and/or including SAS
- Evaluating, defining data from multiple systems
- including SAP HANA and DB2
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens & hold an AGSVA Baseline or higher security clearance.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 03 86139999 and speak with the Senior Client Manager Keith, or with one of our team members