About the Role:
Our client is a Data Strategy and Governance branch within a federal department, seeking a Data Management specialists in the areas of Data Modelling, Data Quality Profiling and Project Management for Data Management Tools.
What your day will look like:
- Data modelling and/or, data quality profiling and analysing
- Implementing new data management tools and integrating data management functions
- Understand and document data models and requirements
- Implement data profiling rules and schedule quality profiles
What you'll need:
- Skills in ERWIN and SPARX EA to develop new and extend on existing data models
- Skills working with Data Quality profiling tools such as SAS Data Flux and Informatica Data Quality to develop quality profiles and support analyses of data anomalies.
- Exp. configuring Informatica products to satisfy use cases is required to enable Data Management tools to be setup to met business needs and integrate.
Eligibility: Candidates must have Australian citizenship and a current AGSVA baseline security clearance to apply.
Duration: Contract from 1 December to 30 June + 24 months extension option / Location: Brisbane CBD
Apply now: For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our team on 0733095600 or 0262010100.