- Duration: Contract to 30 June 2022 + 6 months extension
- Location: The role can be based in Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane or Sydney
- Eligibility: Applicants must be Australian citizens due to government security requirements.
About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking an experienced Data Developer with a background in data governance, innovation, data modelling and cloud platform report development.
You will work on a specialised data transformation project and work closely with key stakeholders and SMEs to create solutions for business problems.
What you will need:
- Strong knowledge of SQL database and Microsoft Azure platform
- Data warehouse and data modelling experience i.e. star schema
- Solid experience developing complex ETLs based on SSIS
- Experience in designing and implementing MS SSAS solutions i.e. tabular
- Experience developing tools such as Power BI (online and on-premise)
- Strong understanding of TFS or other version control system
- Excellent communication skills
Apply now: For more information contact Erin 0262010106 or speak with one of our Consultants on:
Canberra / Sydney 0262010100 | Melbourne 0386139999 | Brisbane 0733095600