- Work Type/hours: 3 days per week / 7.5 hours per day
- Location: Canberra Office and Offsite possible
- Eligibility: To apply for this role with our Federal Government client, all Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Baseline or higher security clearance.
Using a range of data sources, the Senior Data Scientist will use an Agile approach to design and deliver dashboards.
You will be responsible for increasing data capability by mentoring staff to assist in the development of the dashboard and developing instructional material for staff.
You will provide detailed documentation outlining how to use, maintain and extend the dashboards including all data sources and data preparation/cleansing undertaken.
- The development of dashboards and expertise in business intelligence
- Tableau, Power BI or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Assist the business area interpret data and identify outliers
- Data extraction, cleansing and manipulation
- Statistical analysis and statistical concepts
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application.
If you require further information please contact our client manager Keith 0386139902 or our Consultants 0262010100.