A 2-year fixed term position. Work in either Canberra / Melbourne / Brisbane / Sydney.
Our federal government client is seeking a Senior Digital Business Analyst Specialist, to support digital transformation portfolio/program by providing comprehensive and meaningful information, as well as analysis and reporting to assist in achieving strategic, financial, operational and commercial objectives.
You will be instrumental in establishing and contributing to the adoption of new project methodologies, as well as initiating the centre of excellence for business analysis across the delivery portfolio.
As part of the continual improvement processes, you will mentor and coach junior staff to develop their skills and create a team of high performing business analysts
- At least 8 years' working in business and/or technical analysis in a large business transformation program.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills - with ICT & business executives & internal/ external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, mentoring and coaching skills.
- Strong consultation & facilitation skills - face-to-face & in remote working situations.
- Solid analytical thinking & problem solving.
- In-depth knowledge of various software development methodologies, including waterfall & agile.
- Experience in documenting requirements (functional/nonfunctional level & as-is to to-be process mapping)
- Experience in preparing statement of works for commercial purposes (procurement and contract).
Desirable Capabilities include:
- Six Sigma, Lean Management, PMBOK, PRINCE2, P3M3, Prosci, ITIL and BABOK
- Ability to negotiate or communicate on behalf of the program with project teams, & key stakeholders.
- Asset management and/or operations business background
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply.
For further information please call our client manager Iain Cameron 0262010108 or one of our Consultants on 0262010100/ 0386139999