Are you passionate about good design?
An exciting opportunity exists for a qualified, creative and skilled Senior Graphic Designer (Visual Communicator) to join our Federal Government Client to develop and deliver innovative, high-quality design solutions to promote the Australian Government Digital Identity Program.
The Digital Identity Communication section is a small, energetic and highly skilled team responsible for all aspects of the Digital Identity program's communication including the Digital Identity website.
You will be playing a key role implementing a new Digital Identity Brand with System Partners across Government and Industry. You intuitively understand branding and can adapt designs to align with a brand's visual aesthetics.
The design work is varied and includes web and social media content, marketing collateral, presentations and video content for various education campaigns.
- You will work with subject matter experts to make complex information visually appealing that is easy to understand, including executive presentations, stakeholder packs, and typesetting of policy documents.
- You will be responsible for presenting information for a variety of audiences, including the public, Government Ministers, Senior Executives and stakeholders.
- The Senior Graphic Designer (Visual Communicator) may also be responsible for managing a small design team.
- Essential to the role is attention to detail, a refined eye for design, and managing multiple projects and timeframes to achieve high-quality outcomes.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite, including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop and Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint and Word is essential.
The team works collaboratively, with an agile approach, and with a mindset of continuous improvement and a proactive 'can do' attitude to build awareness of the Digital Identity program and drive uptake.
- Demonstrated experience in either an agency environment or APS in applying information design and graphic design skills to deliver complex information in a clear, informative and easy to understand and accessible way across various formats (website, social, presentations, case studies, newsletters).
- Strong graphic design skills, with proficiency in Adobe Creative suite, including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop and Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint.
- Experience in working to a style guide and implementing and managing a brand across multiple channels and tailoring visual identity to audiences as well as familiarity with Australian Government Branding Guidelines and WCAG accessibility requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in developing high quality visual communication for a variety of stakeholders, including Government and Ministerial levels.
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian citizen eligible for a Government Baseline Security Clearance.
Apply now. For further information call Iain 0262010108 or one of our Consultants on 02 62010100