About our Client:
Our client is a prominent research and learning university in Melbourne which works to adopt cutting edge technology to improve services and learning opportunities for it students, staff, and researchers.
They are currently in need of Senior Integration Developer to play an important role in the integration team being responsible for the external engagement with projects and business stakeholders to deliver integration solutions that meet their needs.
In addition to the development and ongoing support of the integration platform, you will work closely with team leaders and managers to analyse business requirements, design solutions following approved patterns, define and estimate work required for implementation.
You will also train and mentor team members on integration best practises and ensures the best practises are followed and maintained.
- Developing and managing Boomi Integration Platform or similar
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to present complex technical information to stakeholders
- Translate business requirements to solutions
- Delivering application and data integration solutions
- including analysis, design, implementation
- Developing robust and future-proof application interface solutions
For more information contact our client manager Keith 0386139902 or our Consultants on 0386139999 and 0262010100