- Contract Length: Start 14/02/2022. 12 months plus a 12 month extensionoption
- Location/WFH: Office is based in Tuggeranong ACT, though where approved may also engage with flexible working arrangements from WFH as well as the office.
- Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens & hold a Baseline or higher security clearance
Our client is seeking an Interaction Designer to work within a multi-disciplinary team to create user-centric designs for client websites.
Applicants are expected to have extensive experience in graphic and website design, including UI design, typography and branding application across desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Adobe XD / Axure or equivalent design tool sets
- Website designs for government websites
- Using design methodologies, processes and techniques
- The Australian Government's Digital Service Standard, WCAG AA
- Ability to assist with User Research activities
For further information: Please contact speak with Keith 0386139902, or with one of our Consultants 0262010100