Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Java Developer with DevOps experience. You will work as part of a team, to maintain, upgrade and extend existing software built on the Java EE framework.
What will success look like?
- Collaborating with other developers to plan, design, develop, test, and deploy enterprise software
- Maintaining and upgrading the Java EE software stack and moving from Jenkins CI/CD pipeline to Azure DevOps
- Analysing and resolving technical issues and application problems
- Creating design, reference and reporting documentation
As part of your remit you will also be involved in:
- User requirements, user stories, estimates and work plans
- Peer-review of solution designs and related code.
- Developing unit tests and conduct integration testing.
Eligibility: Given the sensitive environment, only Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a Federal Govt NV1 level security clearance can be considered for this role.
Duration: Contract to 30 June 2022. / Location: Canberra CBD
Apply now. if you need to know more speak with our client manager Erin or one of our consultants on 0262010100.