Senior Java Integration Developer - Work on an initiative to modernise core business systems: work on API services for a modern web application integrating MuleSoft, Pega, Vue.js, Oracle.
Contract: 12 months with up to 24 months extension
Location: Canberra ACT
About the Role:
Our client is a government agency embarking on a multi-year transformation program to modernise core business systems. They seek an experienced Java Integration Developer to design, build and test API services for a modern web application development stack that integrates technologies, including MuleSoft, Pega, Vue.js and Oracle database.
What you will need for success:
- Experience in the design, build and implementation of modern web applications using enterprise integration tools (e.g. J2EE, RESTful web services)
- Experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices
It's also desirable that you have experience / knowledge in:
- Pega (or similar BPM tool).
- MuleSoft (or similar integration platform)
- Vue.js, ES6 and Typescript
- Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Data storage technologies such as Elastic Search or Oracle DB.
Contract Duration: To 30 June 2022 + extension to June 2024 | Location: Canberra
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment & Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
For more information Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members,