Our Government client seeks an experienced Senior .NET Developer with expert level of IT skills, strong interpersonal skills & the ability to exercise initiative & sound judgement. Work as part of an agile team &communicate with a range of internal & external stakeholders.
- Developing single-page applications using Angular 7+ or React.
- Solution design & implementation in Azure.
- Cloud environments, Cloud technologies (Azure Logic Apps, Azure SQL & Azure Service Bus), Cloud-based system (MS Azure, Office 365 & Azure DevOps, incl. TFVC and Git repositories)
- MS Active Directory - Azure AD, Windows Operating Systems: Windows Server; & Visual Studio: working with modern code analysis tools.
- Understanding of DevOps principles/practices & able to build/support/extend the Continuous Integration & Deployment pipeline.
- Ability to integrate applications with third-party systems - MS Dynamics 365 CRM, MS Office products (e.g. SharePoint & MS Graph API).
- Good knowledge of development & security best practices when delivering ICT solutions - Desirable.
This role is in a Federal Government environment where only Australian Citizens are eligible to work. You must also hold a Federal Government Baseline Security Clearance
Apply Now/Contact Us:
For more information contact GMT People on 02 62010100 & speak with the Senior Client Manager Erin, or with one of our team members