Multiple Positions for .Net FullStack Developers !!
Design and build a series of applications to support government online services initiatives.
Work Location Options: Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne
About the Role
Our client is a government agency seeking multiple .Net Developer to work within the Microsoft Azure environment, to design and build a series of applications to support Online Services initiatives. These include a Customer Portal, Rules and Calculation Engine, Identity, SQL and Search.
What you will need
- 5 years exp designing and building testable solutions using Microsoft ASP.Net MVC based solutions
- Front end development such as REACT, back end SQL server, Azure service bus, Identity (Azure B2C) and API management. All using Microsoft Azure IaaS components.
- Familiarity with the Internet Security Manual (ISM), its controls and how to apply them to a solution design and build
- Familiarity and experience with DevSecOps
- Demonstrated ability to impart technical skills and knowledge across the development team.
- Ability to lead a technical team to deliver technical outcomes against tight deadlines
Eligibility: Candidates must be Australian Citizens and have a current Federal Govt baseline security clearance to apply.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 0386139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members