- Contract Length: 12 months plus a 12 month option
- Location: anywhere in Australia & Offsite
- Eligibility: To apply for this role with our Federal Government client, all Applicants must be Australian Citizens with at least an AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
Our client is seeking a Senior Developer with extensive Oracle expertise to design and develop legacy and new Oracle applications.
You will be required to design, create and maintain Oracle applications in a range of environments covering the lifecycle of the product. You will also provide mentoring and coaching to Junior Developers.
- Strong development, maintenance and administration expertise
- Designing & re-engineering Oracle platforms
- XML, XPath and XQuery - create complex Xpath and Xquery statements
- Agile software development
- Familiarity with Clean Code principles
- Oracle Database Certified (highly desirable)
For further information: Please speak with our client manager Keith 0386139902 or our Consultants on 0262010100