Senior Process Analyst - undertake process impact assessment, scoping and design. A significant change program with diverse stakeholders.
Contract to 31/12/2021 with up to 12 months extension | Location: Melbourne
Our client is seeking a Senior Process Analyst.
You will support the delivery of a major Program by undertaking process analysis and design work, as well as providing support and quality assurance for project resources undertaking process impact assessment, scoping and design.
You will need to leverage past experience in similar programs and projects of work, working with multiple stakeholders to identify and design or re-design processes to support the implementation of a significant change program.
- Strong experience as a Senior Process Analyst.
- Strong business process design - scoping/development of new processes
- Strong workshop facilitation skills
- Analysing and designing operational business processes
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to influence stakeholders
- ITIL and IT Service Management processes
- Using business process model & notation (BPMN2.0)
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 0386139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Keith, or with one of our team members