Senior Project Manager - Lead the planning & delivery to establish a PMO for an ERP Replacement program. Multi-year program of work - University environment
Contract: 6 April to 1 October 2021 | Location: Melbourne VIC
About the Role:
Our client is a learning and research University embarking on a multi-year ERP Replacement Program and is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead planning & delivery, and establish the Program Management Office.
The ERP Replacement program will:
- enable performance improvement through process standardisation and simplification,
- unify data to enhance decision making and,
- provide a single platform that enhances usability, user experience and efficiency and increases levels of automation.
The key focus areas for 2021 are mobilisation of the program team; policy & process transformation; planning & scope definition; product selection for new cloud-based ERP; selection and contracting with an implementation partner.
You will need:
- Minimum 5+ years senior project management experience
- Demonstrated project planning & delivery experience in an HR/Finance/ERP context
- Vendor Management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Delivery focused and action oriented
- Highly collaborative and team-focused
- Proven experience applying agile methodologies / toolsets (including scrum & Jira)
- Project management certification eg: PMP, Agile
- University sector experience (not essential)
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 0386139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members