Senior Project Manager - Delivering ICT software projects and managing defined projects to deliver outputs and products in accordance with budget and quality standards.
Contract: 12 Months with up to 12 Months extension | Location: Canberra ACT
Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager with proven record of accomplishment and experience in delivering ICT software projects and managing defined projects to deliver outputs and products in accordance with budget and quality standards which contribute to the delivery of ICT solutions across the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in planning, managing, risk and issue analysis and executing ICT projects.
- Demonstrated understanding and execution of project management methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements to technology solutions.
- Ability to adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks for system development lifecycle management, architecture and design, project management, and change management.
- Demonstrated experience and skills with engaging and managing multiple ICT vendors, including approach to markets, evaluation, and delivery management.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100, and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.