- 6 month contract to start
- 12 months extension options
- Salesforce CRM & Adobe eCommerce Projects
- Work from Home: Varies - 3 days week onsite hybrid work environment.
About the Role:
Our client is a leading University based in Melbourne seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead the delivery of university-wide digital enhancements to their donor and alumni functions as they move to Salesforce CRM with the integration of an online eCommerce (Adobe Magento) to allow for online donations.
What your day will look like:
- Conduct project initiation planning, scoping, scheduling, resource planning and financial estimation as part of project delivery and business case processes.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation.
- Ensure achievement of timelines, budget and scope.
- Manage and work with external consultants and vendors where appropriate
What you'll need:
- Prior experience delivering Salesforce and / or eCommerce / MarTech projects highly desirable. Technical experience in this domain is not necessary.
- Ability to plan and work with product owners and change managers.
- Experience delivering medium and large projects on time, on budget and within scope.
- Experience with project management methodologies including Lean, Agile, Prince2 etc.
- Proven leadership and team building skills, with experience working in Agile and transitioning Hybrid environments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication to support improved communication and transparency between delivery teams and their stakeholders.
Apply now. For more information contact Erin 0262010106 or our Consultants on 0386139999.