Senior Project Manager - With Business Analysis skills, accomplished & experienced in delivering complex ICT projects in accordance with budget & quality standards. Working in eHealth projects desirable.
Contract: 12 months with 6 months extension
Location: Canberra ACT or Melbourne VIC
Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager with Business Analysis experience who is accomplished and experienced in delivering complex ICT projects in accordance with budget and quality standards. Experience working in eHealth projects an advantage.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a multi-disciplined stream as a project management and a business analyst.
- Demonstrated understanding and execution of project management methodologies, planning, managing, risk and issue analysis and executing ICT projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements to technology solutions. (Converting the functional requirements into technical specifications)
- Ability to adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks for system development lifecycle management, architecture and design, project management, and change management.
- Demonstrated experience and skills with engaging and managing ICT vendors, including approach to markets, evaluation, and delivery management.
- This role is in a Federal Government environment where only Australian Citizens are eligible to work. Applicants must have the ability to obtain an AGSVA Baseline security clearance to apply for this position.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.