About the Role:
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Support Officer to coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information. The project is part of a modernisation program of work to deliver systems support to give effect to improved policy and processes.
What your day will look like:
- Conduct daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives where required
- Communicate project activities/priorities using Teams and Microsoft DevOps
- Support coordination and delivery technical reporting to program managers and senior executive
- Maintain delivery schedules and identify potential issues/risks/threats
- Manage unit testing of productionised application updates
- Support supplementary sub-projects as required
- Assist in ICT change management processes and solution deployments
To be successful you'll need:
- Prior experience in a project management support role.
- Experience using project management tools such as Microsoft DevOps and Agile methodology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work independently and resolve issues and deliver quality outcomes.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders internally and externally and collaborate with key stakeholders.
Eligibility: Candidates must have a current AGSVA Baseline security clearance to apply.
Duration: Contract to 30 June 2022 + 2 x 12 month extension options / Location: Canberra CBD
Apply now: For more information contact Erin 0262010106 or speak with one of our team on 0262010100.