Senior Project/Program Manager - Experienced in successfully managing ICT projects of a national significance.
Contract: 6 Months with up to 24 Months extension | Location: Canberra ACT
Our client is a government agency seeking a Senior Project/Program Manager (with extensive Project Management experience) to manage the project, including:
- Technical ICT build, including formal testing and change-control
- Communication of concept, benefits, and operation
- Modifications to staff instructions and training
- Organisational and cultural change activity.
What your day will look like:
- Delivering project outputs and monitoring progress and budget.
- Organising the project into tasks.
- Writing, and maintaining the management documentation.
- Resolving planning and implementation issues.
What you will need for success:
- Extensive experience managing ICT projects of national significance
- Strong stakeholder management including executives
- Working in an enterprise environment with integration components
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 03 86139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Keith, or with one of our team members.