Senior Scrum Master/Release Train Engineer - lead a team of scrum masters, mentor product owners. SAFe Agile.
Contract: 12 months with 12 months extension | Location: Canberra ACT
Our client is seeking a Senior Scrum Master/Release Train Engineer. You will shape and support the multi-disciplinary teams throughout the delivery phase of a major Digital Transformation program.
- Help shape the approach of delivery teams
- Lead a team of Scrum Masters ensuring consistency
- Work closely with project and program managers
- Play a key role in mentoring product owners
- Facilitate Program Increment (PI) planning
- Very strong experience in Scrum Master roles
- on large ICT enabled programs
- Extensive experience in SAFe Agile practices
- Ability to adapt approaches to support Agile skills uplift
- Ability to mentor and develop program staff
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
Apply Now - submissions closing soon!
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 0386139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Keith, or with one of our team members