Senior ServiceNow Developer - Deliver large-scale ServiceNow enhancements for University-based platform.
Fixed Term Role: 10 months/start ASAP | Location: Melbourne VIC
About the Role:
Our client is a research and learning University in Melbourne, seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer to work on the design and development of ServiceNow applications, maintenance, and support for all applications on ServiceNow platform.
What you'll need for success:
- Strong knowledge of system design and development used within SOA and web services integration such as XML, API Technologies (REST/SPML/SOAP), HTML.
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering large-scale ServiceNow implementations.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer with an appropriate tertiary qualification and/or equivalent mix of education/training and relevant experience.
- Experience in IT Asset management (CMDB) implementation/maintenance is highly desirable.
- Should have knowledge for the acquisition, deployment, tracking & securing various asset classes.
- Small, diverse team
- Fun, relaxed, high performing and motivated team environment
- Great work/life balance
- Take advantage of Salary Packaging scheme to maximise your benefits.
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
Employment Duration: 10 months (fixed term) | Location: Melbourne
Apply now - for the position description
For more information please contact GMT People on 0386139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members