Our federal government client is seeking a Senior SQL Database Administrator to assist a team of administrators by providing technical guidance and solutions to maintain on-premise SQL infrastructure and exploring cloud hosted database options.
You will need to liaise between technical services teams such as database and application developers SharePoint, SOE and Networks.
Essential Experience required:
- Very strong experience as Enterprise Database Administration (DBA)
- for SQL Server 2012 to 2019
- Experience with Always On Availability Groups
- Troubleshooting, Performance Tuning and problem solving
Additional skills desirable include:
- Source Control with Git/TFS
- PowerBl 'Reporting Services
- Temporal Tables, In-Memory Tables
- DevOps Experience
- Azure Databases
Eligibility: Our government client requires an Australian Citizen with at least an NV1 security clearance for this role.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply.
For further information please call Keith 0386139902 or one of our team on 0262010100