Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Test Analyst (Accessibility) to deliver the quality of testing activities and deliverables. These Accessibility activities and deliverables are part of the integrated end-to-end functional testing systems and processes.
These systems and processes include Cloud Hosted Applications (including Salesforce and mobile) and SAP CRM Portals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare Accessibility test cases, test scripts and test execution including documenting test results, defect management and other test documentation.
- Consult the delivery teams to ensure Accessibility requirements and testing objectives are understood and included.
- Assist the Test Manager with input for preparation of Accessibility Test Plans.
- Undertake Accessibility & WCAG 2 analysis of change to understand, prepare and execute testing for Accessibility test phase as per guidelines.
- Identifying, Designing and developing test cases and frameworks for Accessibility & WCAG testing as per industry guidelines for Applications including SAP CRM Portals using Accessibility tools.
- Design and implement Accessibility Test guidelines and framework across various systems and application implementations.
- Understand testing needs and ensuring that accessibility test cases/scripts are created, maintained and executed to meet software release deliverables and project requirements.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of test quality by undertaking reviews and recommending improvements.
- Participate in the development and review of test cases to achieve quality outcomes.
- Prepare all relevant documentation highlighting the outcomes of Accessibility testing activities.
Skills and Experience needed:
- 5 years testing experience In Accessibility & WCAG testing on Cloud hosted Applications and CRM Portal systems
- Run E2E accessibility audits on cloud products
- A minimum of 2+ years of Accessibility & WCAG experience in medium-to-large scale systems, applications on Cloud and third party managed test environments
- Demonstrated understanding of Accessibility & WCAG 2.1 guidelines and what this means for the User Experience (UX) testing
- Significant knowledge of Accessibility testing tools like WAVE, JAWS, Zoom Text, etc.
Eligibility: This role is open to all with the right to work in Australia - Permanent Residents are encouraged to apply.
Location: Canberra OR Melbourne | Contract: 12 months + 12 month option / day rate based on a 7.5 hour day
Apply now! For more information contact our Client Manager Iain Cameron 0262010106 or one of our consultants on 0262010100