About the Role:
This Governtment Department is seeking an experienced Data and Reporting Senior Tester to work as part of a project team consisting of various stakeholders and SMEs, alongside a Test Lead.
The project will comprise of implementing an enhanced data management and analytics platform to facilitate data warehousing capabilities, reporting, data analysis, storing transactional data and archiving of required data.
What your day will look like:
- Create test plans, and write, review test cases using Azure DevOps.
- Execute complex test scripts which cover:
- Back-end infrastructure and functionality
- ETL and ELT processes
- SQL queries
- Power BI platform and presentation layers
- Lead and engage with stakeholders throughout UAT Process
Key skills required:
- End-to-end manual and automated testing and the ability to develop test scripts
- Executing back-end, ETL and SQL test scripts
- Developing test plans/cases for data platforms, including the Azure and Microsoft suite of products and services, such as but not limited to: Azure SQL Database | Azure Data Factory | Azure Synapse | Power BI
Eligibility: Australian Citizenship and a current AGSVA Baseline security clearance are required.
Location: Canberra CBD / Duration: 12 month contract + 2 x 12 month extension options.
Apply now: For more information contact Iain 0262010108 or speak with one of our Consultants on 0262010100.