Our Government client seeks to engage a Senior Visual Designer to manage and deliver high-quality visual communications products including: graphic design, digital photography, videography, video editing, motion graphics, illustrations, website design and presentation materials.
What you will need for success:
- Minimum 5 years industry experience and a supporting portfolio of work
- Strong communication skills to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Adobe suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, Acrobat, and Audition
- Exp. producing marketing, event and merchandising products for events and other engagement activities including photography, video, audio and graphic design.
- A strong understanding of brand and a demonstrated ability to maintain a brand identity
- An agile delivery capability according to agreed timelines
- Experience producing audio content for podcasting.
- Experience producing video content for online hosting (YouTube, Vimeo etc.)
- Understanding of the Digital Service Standard and Australian Government Style Manual.
- Experience creating animated digital designs.
Contract Duration: 4 months + 3 months extension
Location: Canberra or Surry Hills
Eligibility: Due to government requirements only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply for this role.
For more information: Please contact GMT People and speak with the Senior Client Manager, Erin or with one of our team members on 02 62010100