Our client is seeking a Senior Web Developer to realise design or prototypes and develop the software and technical design.
You will be responsible for:
- Undertake analysis, design, development, prototyping, testing and maintenance activities with a focus on security and accessibility.
- Build web products and implement APIs or services for internal and external use.
- Provide go-live support and maintenance for applications.
To be considered you will need:
- Development experience in Angular, React and/or Java and web service.
- Experience in HTML, JSON, XML, React, Angular or Java/J2EE
- Experience with security frameworks such as SAML, OIDC and OAuth.
- Experience with micro-services, containerisation, and CI/CD
- Experience working with Maven, Jenkins, GitLab and Swagger.
- Experience/exposure to assistive technologies, including Dragon and JAWS,
- Familiarity with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
Eligibility: Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply.
Apply now! For more information please contact GMT People 0386139999 and speak with Anu or with one of our dedicated consultants on 0262010100