The Client is looking for experienced Service Designers to design and deliver revolutionary new experiences and improved outcomes as part of their Digital Services Platform. You will be responsible for driving a human-centric and holistic approach to service delivery, with a focus on aligning user, business, and technology needs to deliver effective digital services and improve the experiences for all users.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team and be able to communicate effectively and manage relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders - team members, product owners and executives. To be successful you will be self-driven, curious with a desire to make continuous improvement and delivering on key results.
You will bring with you your understanding of:
- Service Design and Delivery Process and Digital Service Standards
- Agile ways of working and scaled agile practices
- User experience design and accessibility in digital services
Your experience will include:
- Generating journey maps, service blueprints, service models
- Delivering insight on how to improve existing services
- Planning, conducting, analysing & making recommendations on improving user experiences
- Knowledge of the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to exercise initiative & judgement.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
Apply now. Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Iain, or one of our dedicated team members.