Service Desk Analysts - Experienced with Windows-based systems and infrastructure to resolve technical ICT problems.
Contract 12 April to 30 June 2021; with up to 24 months extension
Location: Canberra ACT
About the Role:
Our client seeks 8 x Service Desk Analysts to provide support to staff on core business operations and processes,
resolve technical ICT problems, and participate in planning for short term tasks and longer term initiatives.
You will perform work that is moderately complex to complex in nature, under limited direction, utilising expertise in the area of systems and infrastructure, and operational support across a geographically dispersed network.
You'll need experience in:
- Assisting staff via phone, email, remote and onsite support with incidents and service requests within an ITIL framework.
- Providing high quality services to support across a geographically dispersed network
- Determining software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems. Install and configure software and hardware, and repair and replace peripheral equipment.
- Performing systems administration and asset management tasks
- Assisting in the management, preparation and coordination of policy or procedure formulation and/or project management
- Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Citrix, ITIL and Remote Access platforms
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens who will need to undergo a Federal Govt NV1 Level security clearance vetting.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members