- Eligibility: To apply for this role, Applicants must be Australian Citizens & have a current AGSVA NV1 security clearance
- Duration: Contract to 30 June 2022 with 24 month extension options
- Location: Canberra CBD
About the Role:
Our client is a federal government agency seeking several Service Desk Analysts to assist staff via phone, email, remote and onsite support with incidents and service requests within an ITIL framework.
You'll need experience:
- Providing high quality services across a geographically dispersed network - consistent, professional and timely support
- Determining software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems.
- Installing and configuring software and hardware, and repair and replace peripheral equipment.
- Working harmoniously within a team to achieve positive results
- Performing systems administration and asset management tasks
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Citrix, ITIL and Remote Access platforms are highly desirable.
Contact our client manager Erin 0262010106 or our consultants 0262010100 for more information.