Our Federal Government client needs a SOE Solution Architect / Apps Packager to assist with the documentation, configuration, and updated builds of a Windows 11 SOE with a focus on InTune MDM App Deployment and associated SCCM, App-V and Application Packaging activities.
You will also be required to perform SCCM Windows desktop OS deployment and automated build processes.
- Apps packaging and deployment for a modern Windows platform
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10 SOE, application packaging, SCCM
- Group Policy, Active Directory, Office365, and Intune
- Application portfolio management
- Evaluating requests for new software and architecture documentation
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials
- such as knowledge base articles and technical instructions
Eligibility: Our government client requires an Australian Citizen with at least an NV1 security clearance for this role.
Work Location: The role is open to all State Captial cities including option for Remote work (WFH)
For further information please call Keith 0386139999 or one of consultants on 0262010100